All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Playstation Move AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Playstation Move Brutalgamerlogo

Playstation Move

Go down 
+2
PAG/ GroundRex
GO BAYS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

AAG Poster Points : 380

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Playstation Move   Playstation Move Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:46 am

Hi guys, anyone have the Playstation Move?

I did have it, but took it back as I didn't think it was much better than the Wii.

However if you do have it, one of our reviewers Khye, has done a review of the Move game, Sports Champions. It can be found here:

http://www.allagegaming.com/products/sports-champions-playstation-3-review/

Thanks
Craig
Back to top Go down
http://www.allagegaming.com
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:06 am

Well i dont have a Wii but i will soon hopefully. (only so i can review wii games)
But i aint a big motion sensor kind of guy. Wouldent mind getting Heavy Rain on move though
Back to top Go down
Scandoflick
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 31

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:09 pm

I assumed from your email you weren't that impressed Craig. The software is pretty limited at the moment but I must admit Sports Champions has been getting a hammering by my mates and me and even the wife gets into it. I wonder if that because none of us have a Wii?Comparing it to the Wii did you expect something different? Im looking forward to Kung Fu Live and interested to see how it is used in Killzone 3.
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

AAG Poster Points : 380

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Yeah mate, I wasn't as impressed as I thought i'd be. I am too interested in how it will go with Killzone 3 and Virtua Tennis 4. It is those 2 games that may sway me to get it again. But for now I am happy with my controller.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allagegaming.com
Ian
AAG ROOKIE
Ian

AAG Poster Points : 72

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:42 am

PureAussieGamer wrote:
Well i dont have a Wii but i will soon hopefully. (only so i can review wii games)
But i aint a big motion sensor kind of guy. Wouldent mind getting Heavy Rain on move though

Please post vids of you jumping around ... albino
Back to top Go down
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

AAG Poster Points : 65

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:42 am

I have it, I mainly bought it for the kids. It is similar to the Wii but the kids like the camera and the fact that in the start the party game they can see themselves. I grabbed the demo of the block stacking game (name eludes me at the minute) and that makes great use of the controller, I have been meaning to buy the full version but F1 is getting in the way of playing anything else. Maybe on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
89tnp
AAG ROOKIE
89tnp

AAG Poster Points : 17

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:07 am

I beleive the block game is called tumbler.

Been thinking about buying flight control off the psn store for the move, anybody got it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playstation Move
Page 1 of 1