All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Top Characters of 2010 AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Top Characters of 2010 Brutalgamerlogo

Top Characters of 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

Top Characters of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Top Characters of 2010   Top Characters of 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:27 am

Ive just finished an article detailing what I think are the top 10 characters of 2010. I will link the article here once its live on the site.

But in the meantime, whats everyone's favourite gamign characters of the year? One I think is the most overlooked would be Monkey from Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Such an awesome guy!

UPDATE: Article is now live at the following link:

http://www.allagegaming.com/products/aag-feature-the-top-10-gaming-characters-of-2010/

Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

PostSubject: Re: Top Characters of 2010   Top Characters of 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:51 am

I liked Joe Babbaro i think his last name is spelt from Mafia 2. It was the only person from the game i felt had the right voice to fit the culture in the game.

And of course you have to say John Marston is a must as well. I think his bad ass attitude plus his slight humor really makes him a lovable person.

Looking forward to reading it.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: Top Characters of 2010   Top Characters of 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:35 am

Yeah the voice actor for Joe was spot-on I reckon, really fleshed out the character, but there was something about him I didnt like. I didnt really feel any of the characters in that game were particularly special,
*SPOILERS* apart from maybe the old guy that helps out in prison, and who you are sent to kill. The dude who comes back at the end of the game. I forget his name though. */SPOILERS*
I think it was the dialogue that didnt do it for me. Like, it was well written and all, but it wasnt personal and emotional enough to have me carring about the characters, which is what I think that type of game should aim for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Characters of 2010   Top Characters of 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Characters of 2010
Page 1 of 1