All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Bulletstorm's Echo Runs AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Bulletstorm's Echo Runs Brutalgamerlogo

Bulletstorm's Echo Runs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

AAG Poster Points : 99

Bulletstorm's Echo Runs Empty
PostSubject: Bulletstorm's Echo Runs   Bulletstorm's Echo Runs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:36 am

Just setting it up in advance. Favorite Echo maps to run through and most insane Skillshot set ups. Discuss, go!
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm's Echo Runs   Bulletstorm's Echo Runs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:18 pm

The Echo that was featured in the demo, forgot what it was nammed. At the part where you are able to call the elevator to kill all those people fighting form the shaft, instead of doing that, you fire the charged shot from the pistol above them, lighting them all on fire, then use the leashs special on them and you can get up 3000-4000 points at once. Rather awesome.
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

AAG Poster Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm's Echo Runs   Bulletstorm's Echo Runs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:13 pm

ahhh, another brother in murder! I'd say my favorite Echo is going through that disco theater where you can blow guys up to Disco Inferno. I usually go there to practice using my Flail Gun, even if it's easier to just use the Thumper. But hey, half the fun's in what can be done in the moment, right?
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm's Echo Runs   Bulletstorm's Echo Runs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Ive only played one or two maps so far, havent got my copy of the game yet. Just been playing on a friends who brought it and was staying at my place for a few days.

We'll have to co-op it one day and get some real scoring happening!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm's Echo Runs   Bulletstorm's Echo Runs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulletstorm's Echo Runs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Age Gaming :: AAG Main User Forums :: Xbox 360 Gaming Chat-
Jump to: