All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Medal Of Honor Achievement AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Medal Of Honor Achievement Brutalgamerlogo

Medal Of Honor Achievement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

Medal Of Honor Achievement Empty
PostSubject: Medal Of Honor Achievement   Medal Of Honor Achievement Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:03 am

Every achievement in Medal Of Honor is fairly easy but there is one achievement that i am not even really going to attempt.

What you have to do is basically get like 20 kills in a row in a match. Anyone who has played this game would no how fucking hard that is especially because you run out of ammo and there are always snipers looking for you. So it will have to be the one achievement i dont get.

Has anyone else gotten this achievement?
I think the best way to get this achievement is to be a sniper (but i think snipers are pussys)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Achievement   Medal Of Honor Achievement Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:48 am

PureAussieGamer wrote:

I think the best way to get this achievement is to be a sniper (but i think snipers are pussys)

Very Happy

My God! I thought I was the only one! High Five Victor, because you're the only person I know online who thinks this way too! Im sick of how 'awesome' and 'cool' it has becoming for online gamers to grab a sniper and sit back and take pot shots at those who are game enough to use some skill and get in there and actually fight!

Thats why im looking forward to Spec Ops: The Line. From what i played in the beta, snipers actually involve skill to be used properly unlike CoD and Halo games and practically noone used them (well).
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Achievement   Medal Of Honor Achievement Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:20 pm

i like you laxman. i hate snipers. i am good at using them but who isnt. Especially when in MOH you only have to hit them to kill them doesnt have to be a head shot. Im the guy with the most kills and the most deaths on my team on MOH so much. Most points to. I do the objectives and most people dont. Pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Achievement   Medal Of Honor Achievement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honor Achievement
Page 1 of 1