All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

What games have you pre ordered?  AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

What games have you pre ordered?  Brutalgamerlogo

What games have you pre ordered?

Go down 
+5
Darth Rahu
Zee
Tazzy da devil
bong_147-65
PAG/ GroundRex
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

What games have you pre ordered?  Empty
PostSubject: What games have you pre ordered?    What games have you pre ordered?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 am

I currently have 5 games pre ordered all for reviewing purposes as well as fun.

First game i pre ordered was in feb and of course it was Gears Of War 3.

Second game i pre ordered was LA Noire for the PS3 (Trying to boost my PS3 games up)

Third 1 i pre ordered was Infamous 2 basically because it is a PS3 exclusive and there my favorite reviews to do.

Then the last few days i pre ordered another 2 games. The first one was The Witcher 2 for PC. I decided to get it on PC and not on a console because it is ment to be played on the PC

Then the last game i pre ordered was hunted the demon's forge

What game have you pre ordered? And what do you think about these games i have pre ordered?
Back to top Go down
bong_147-65
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: What games have you pre ordered?    What games have you pre ordered?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:52 am

nice affraid gow 3 sould be good sadly i dont have an xbox n i cant get it drunken
Back to top Go down
Tazzy da devil
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: What games have you pre ordered?    What games have you pre ordered?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 pm

I must admit, I don't think I've ever pre-ordered a game before. I usually wait until it comes out in stores.
Back to top Go down
Zee
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: What games have you pre ordered?    What games have you pre ordered?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:17 am

Pre-order Brink, LA Noire and Gears 3 and of course not forgetting Battlefield 3 which will be brilliant.

I do hope Brink is good otherwise I'll get something else scratch
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: What games have you pre ordered?    What games have you pre ordered?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:18 am

Zee wrote:
Pre-order Brink, LA Noire and Gears 3 and of course not forgetting Battlefield 3 which will be brilliant.

I do hope Brink is good otherwise I'll get something else scratch

Looks a little different which is good. These pre orders should carry me pretty far when it comes to 7 day returns to re pre order games,
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

AAG Poster Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: What games have you pre ordered?    What games have you pre ordered?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Pre-ordered LA Noire, Duke Nukem Forever's Balls of Steel Edition, the Augmented Edition of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and the minute I'm able, I'm pre-purchasing the commercial release of Dear Esther on PC.
Back to top Go down
WreckWren
AAG ROOKIE
WreckWren

AAG Poster Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: What games have you pre ordered?    What games have you pre ordered?  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:42 am

I'm wondering about Brink... Definitely pre-ordering Battlefield 3 and Zelda Skyward Sword Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dl390
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: What games have you pre ordered?    What games have you pre ordered?  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:48 am

WreckWren wrote:
I'm wondering about Brink... Definitely pre-ordering Battlefield 3 and Zelda Skyward Sword Very Happy

This is a pretty good Blog from our new friends at XBLGamerhubs

http://xblgamerhub.com/magazine/read/brink-whats-it-all-about_781.html

Made me want to get it.
Back to top Go down
Ulturas
AAG ROOKIE
Ulturas

AAG Poster Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: What games have you pre ordered?    What games have you pre ordered?  Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:24 am

I rarely preorder games but I guess the only big one I have preordered now would be Battlefield 3 on both PC and 360 hoping to have updated my PC by the time it's out as I've heard PC is getting a lot more than consoles.

Most games I just go into the store day 1 and get it done it for ages and the games have never been sold out, but I guess preordering is there for people who can't make it in day 1 or midnight releases xD.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: What games have you pre ordered?    What games have you pre ordered?  Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:17 am

Ulturas wrote:
I rarely preorder games but I guess the only big one I have preordered now would be Battlefield 3 on both PC and 360 hoping to have updated my PC by the time it's out as I've heard PC is getting a lot more than consoles.

Most games I just go into the store day 1 and get it done it for ages and the games have never been sold out, but I guess preordering is there for people who can't make it in day 1 or midnight releases xD.

PC is getting a lot more players, but on consoles, DICE are improving the vehicle combat, especially Jets, with the ability to travel further and have the maps more open to it, allowing for some great Dogfights assuming they put a good amount of actual jets in some of the maps.

Either way, I would much prefer the player count, but I hate sitting at my computer to play games. I have a very powerful computer that can run good games, I just much prefer to relax on the couch or in my bed when im having long sessions. With playing video games, that is...
Back to top Go down
Ulturas
AAG ROOKIE
Ulturas

AAG Poster Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: What games have you pre ordered?    What games have you pre ordered?  Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:02 am

Laxman wrote:
Ulturas wrote:

PC is getting a lot more players, but on consoles, DICE are improving the vehicle combat, especially Jets, with the ability to travel further and have the maps more open to it, allowing for some great Dogfights assuming they put a good amount of actual jets in some of the maps.

Either way, I would much prefer the player count, but I hate sitting at my computer to play games. I have a very powerful computer that can run good games, I just much prefer to relax on the couch or in my bed when im having long sessions. With playing video games, that is...

Yea very true I'm much the same, I can't stand gaming in front of a PC unless it's with friends which is usually the only reason I get games on PC in the first place lol. With that said though I actually heard Xbox maps are going to be a lot smaller than the PC maps so will we even have jets? More than likely it'll be maybe 1 jet if we do and as usual first come first serve type thing like BFBC2. Who knows though hopefully E3 will reveal a lot more about BF3 though Smile.
Back to top Go down
w00tingmag3
AAG ROOKIE
w00tingmag3

AAG Poster Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: What games have you pre ordered?    What games have you pre ordered?  Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:16 am

I want to pre-order GOW3, battlefield 3, Mass effect 3, Batman: Arkham City and Skyrim, those games will be soo good, can't wait! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games have you pre ordered?    What games have you pre ordered?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games have you pre ordered?
Page 1 of 1