All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Uncharted 1 movie AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Uncharted 1 movie Brutalgamerlogo

Uncharted 1 movie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

Uncharted 1 movie Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 1 movie   Uncharted 1 movie Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Is anyone else looking forward 2 this as much as i am? There isnt much info on this movie yet but im guessing itl start late next year.
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

AAG Poster Points : 380

Uncharted 1 movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 1 movie   Uncharted 1 movie Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Wow, I didn't even know about this, but the Uncharted story would make a great movie(s)!! Will keep an eye out for it. Thanks for letting us know about Victor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allagegaming.com
G_SE7EN7
AAG REGULAR
G_SE7EN7

AAG Poster Points : 55

Uncharted 1 movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 1 movie   Uncharted 1 movie Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:13 pm

I agree, i pretty much was just pushing through the game to see the next cut scene Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.australiansocialgamers.com.au
Ian
AAG ROOKIE
Ian

AAG Poster Points : 72

Uncharted 1 movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 1 movie   Uncharted 1 movie Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:31 am

PureAussieGamer wrote:
Is anyone else looking forward 2 this as much as i am? There isnt much info on this movie yet but im guessing itl start late next year.

While we are at it has anyone seen the new Res Evil movie cyclops Yer it's a return to form after the Mad max 3rd outing. And there's a real nice shot of Jill wearing that catsuit from the 5th game after the credits...

It's just bloody funny though how they take each new game and then twist it into a movie in their own lore and cannon. The movies are really starting to take form with alot of returning characters over the 3 or 4 movies. Jill is back and the same actress who played her in the second movie/ not that you can tell..

But they are already planning a 5th movie and are asking fans directly for feedback- the fans are going to make it. I think it's just plain good, because Milla Jovavich is married to the producer and they team it and love the franchise.

It's odd seeing the zombies from Resi 5 in a new setting and the big dude with the Axe randomly shows up, but at least they keep mixing it up ( the new zombies can tunnel now, which is something the games never had) so you have frikkin tunneling zombies popping up everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uncharted 1 movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 1 movie   Uncharted 1 movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 1 movie
Page 1 of 1