All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Medal Of Honor  AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Medal Of Honor  Brutalgamerlogo

Medal Of Honor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

Medal Of Honor  Empty
PostSubject: Medal Of Honor    Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:05 am

Just got medal of Honor today. Some good and bad reviews going around so far. My review will be up in a few days.

Any opinions?

UPDATE:

If you are still thinking about getting this game, our video reviewer Victor (PureAussieGamer) has done his review and it can be found at the link below:

http://www.allagegaming.com/products/medal-of-honor-video-review/

Thanks
Craig (GO BAYS)
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

AAG Poster Points : 380

Medal Of Honor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor    Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:53 am

Yeah I have played a bit of the SP Campaign and it is not bad. I know most reviews have canned the game, but to be honest, while it may not be as polished as the COD games, I am more into this SP campaign than I was in MW2. Haven't tried the MP yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allagegaming.com
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

Medal Of Honor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor    Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:43 am

cant wait to get my copy! Not too fussed about the Multiplayer, but im really looking forward to the single-player of the game.
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

Medal Of Honor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor    Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:16 am

Just played my first bit of online play in Team Assault mode and it was cool. I think all the bloody COD games and even stupid Halo has impaired the way people judge this game. For me I haven't enjoyed a shooter this much for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

Medal Of Honor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor    Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:32 am

like i already told craig. I played the story on hard and finished it in about 5 hours. not worth 90 bucks haha. Online will be good i hope.
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

Medal Of Honor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor    Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:50 am

Yeah the online is pretty good.

Last edited by GO BAYS on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

Medal Of Honor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor    Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:04 am

The online is great fun. Feels like your in a war, bullets flying over your head explosions in your face.

I only have 3 achievements left. 1 of them will be sooo hard to get.
Back to top Go down
Ian
AAG ROOKIE
Ian

AAG Poster Points : 72

Medal Of Honor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor    Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:57 am

GO BAYS wrote:
Yeah I have played a bit of the SP Campaign and it is not bad. I know most reviews have canned the game, but to be honest, while it may not be as polished as the COD games, I am more into this SP campaign than I was in MW2. Haven't tried the MP yet.

They copped a lot of flak about "Taliban" but then it sounds like the game isn't that good anyway. The big Qs is: Can you customize your beard ... cheers
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

Medal Of Honor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor    Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:03 am

Just finished the campaign and I loved it. MP is fun too, but as I don't usually like FPS MP modes, this will probably go back before my 7 days are up! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medal Of Honor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor    Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honor
Page 1 of 1