All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Brutalgamerlogo

Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?

Go down 
+3
PAG/ GroundRex
Laxman
GO BAYS
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

AAG Poster Points : 380

Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:11 am

Hi guys,

Please post in this thread any ideas for leagues/tournaments/official xbox live community playdates you'd like us to run.

Thanks
Craig
Back to top Go down
http://www.allagegaming.com
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:46 am

I would like to see a Halo: Reach night where we can show off some of our forge creations and play them together, have a few races etc. Could be fun.
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:30 am

I will see what I can organize with Microsoft John.

Is anyone interested in an NBA2K11 league/tournament?
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:28 am

I wouldent do a Halo Reach night unless it was online. No point playing if you dont get XP in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:33 am

Yeah Victor, of course a Halo night would be online.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:12 am

no i mean like public. you dont get XP in custom games. And if you do its like 20-30 XP compare to 600 in public.
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 am

Ah, fair enough Victor. Not sure how we go about that, I am not an expert in how Halo works online as I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:51 am

haha either do i to much. Just heard it was going to be an easy 1000 achievement points so i got it. 1 achievement left on it.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:23 am

As an avid Halo (and all forms of online shooter and multiplayer for that matter) fan, I can say with honesty there is much more fun to be had playing custom games, assuming you have a full roster. And im sure the people that would actualy go out of thier way to play with us on a community playdate would be the ones who arent in the game for the XP, but more or less the enjoyment of what Halo offers.
Back to top Go down
Ian
AAG ROOKIE
Ian

AAG Poster Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:14 am

PureAussieGamer wrote:
I wouldent do a Halo Reach night unless it was online. No point playing if you dont get XP in my opinion.

For the sake of seeing other people maps and stuff I would. Bear in mind that each person would have to file share/ download the maps but it could be amusing- not that I have used Forge much.
Could run a comp though- maybe. Yer. ..

I wouldn't mind running some co op sessions though of either Fable III, Dead Rising 2 or even get back into Dead Rising/ Borderlands with the DLC
Back to top Go down
samipuss
AAG ROOKIE
samipuss

AAG Poster Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:40 am

i would be interested in this. ps3 gaming for me.
Back to top Go down
Rye
AAG ROOKIE
Rye

AAG Poster Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:09 am

custom game, blood gulch, snipers, no shields.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:39 am

Rye wrote:
custom game, blood gulch, snipers, no shields.

Disgusting. Already no skill involved with snipers. Lack of shields would make this even worse.
Back to top Go down
Rye
AAG ROOKIE
Rye

AAG Poster Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:25 pm

heh just making a suggestion. it used to be quite fun back in the day
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

AAG Poster Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:30 am

Multiplayer sessions of Bulletstorm anyone?
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:18 am

Darth Rahu wrote:
Multiplayer sessions of Bulletstorm anyone?

I'd be up for this, definately. But how many people does the game support in co-op? I think no competitive multiplayer may have been a missed oportunity for Epic and People Can Fly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?   Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for any leagues/tournaments/community playdates you'd like All Age Gaming to run?
Page 1 of 1