All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Your most recent achievement? AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Your most recent achievement? Brutalgamerlogo

Your most recent achievement?

Go down 
+4
Darth Rahu
PAG/ GroundRex
Laxman
Belial
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Belial
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 9

Your most recent achievement? Empty
PostSubject: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:11 am

So whats your most recent achievement?

Mine was (ages ago) on Ps3
http://www.trueachievements.com/SONIC-UNLEASHED-xbox-360.htm

I gave this game up quiet early - Wall jumping was ___'ed - traded it in at eb games (and got ripped off, meh >.<)

So i cant say i got a achievement =[ But thats just a retarded example from moi lol
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:45 am

I dont know what my most recent one was, since lately all ive been playing is Battlefield online so I dont get any, but the last one that stands out in my memory is the one I got from marrying a friend on Fable III online. Was awkward, but we wanted the achievement, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Belial
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:03 am

Kind anoys me with some games i wish they did have Achievements =\ O well.

Laxman wrote:
but the last one that stands out in my memory is the one I got from marrying a friend on Fable III online. Was awkward, but we wanted the achievement, so yeah.

Lmao, how weird!
I have Fable on the 'maybe list' of my wishlist atm cant decide - i could of got it for $55 the other day! =s
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:08 am

I get achievements every day so its hard to keep up with my last one. But i think it was change your player into a female on Skate 2 only worth 5 points.
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

AAG Poster Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:17 am

The last achievement I got was on the game Mindjack, but I've given myself a full brain enema over that game and anything else in it so I can't tell what exactly it was for. Let's just say it was for not breaking the disc in two and just returning it to Blockbuster.
Back to top Go down
G_SE7EN7
AAG REGULAR
G_SE7EN7

AAG Poster Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:27 am

the last achievement that I can remember was for putting a tied up las on the tracks in RDR and letting the train run over her. Kinda funny Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.australiansocialgamers.com.au
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:14 am

Hahaha, thats the best achievement! One of the best at least, was so different.

My last one, was Dismember 25 limbs in Dead Space 2 about 5 minutes ago!
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:13 am

My last achievement was finishing dead space 2. Did it in 1 sitting so i could get the review out. uploading now.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:30 am

PureAussieGamer wrote:
My last achievement was finishing dead space 2. Did it in 1 sitting so i could get the review out. uploading now.

Shitballs, man! Thats crazy! Is it very long??
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:03 am

It took me 6-7 hours. But i had 3 Red bulls in me and i litrally ran through the whole game just with a COME ON BRING IT!!! attitude.
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:28 pm

PureAussieGamer wrote:
It took me 6-7 hours. But i had 3 Red bulls in me and i litrally ran through the whole game just with a COME ON BRING IT!!! attitude.
Well that explains it! I went through the whole game cold turkey and had to have breaks to watch the A-Team so I could sleep the next day. You going through on a Red Bull high...how dare you!!! *sniff*....making me work hard....
Back to top Go down
Yippee
AAG ROOKIE
Yippee

AAG Poster Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:10 am

Well this wasn't my last achievement but the most memorable from the last two days was Hard to the Core on Dead Space 2. It was intense going for this achievement as one mistake could send you back a few chapters or even worse to the start. Love my foam hand gun though bounce
Back to top Go down
V23
AAG ROOKIE
V23

AAG Poster Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:04 am

My latest achievement was 'No Punctuation' for the second Alan Wake DLC. I had to beat the whole episode without dying or reloading a checkpoint.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy da devil
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:40 am

My latest achievement was Rabble-Rouser for Dragon Age: Origins. It's a plot achievement though, didn't require me to do anything tricky.
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:40 pm

My most recent achievement was in Portal 2 for finishing the Light Bridge set of tests in Co-Op. Thank god for split-screen co-op. My friend and I got splitting headaches after the fact so we took it easy after we were done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your most recent achievement?   Your most recent achievement? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your most recent achievement?
Page 1 of 1