All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

dragon Age origins  AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

dragon Age origins  Brutalgamerlogo

dragon Age origins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

dragon Age origins  Empty
PostSubject: dragon Age origins    dragon Age origins  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:58 am

Got my copy of Dragon Age in the mail and i was really exited to play it.
But i dont no if im sold yet. I have played long RPG's like diablo and oblivion and really enjoyed them from start to finish.

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: dragon Age origins    dragon Age origins  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:55 am

This is one of my all time favourite RPG's, and RPG's are my favourite genre of games. This game is amazing, pure and simple classic RPG feeling mixed with modern styles. Plus, I much prefer the classic Sword & Shielh/Bow &Arrow type thing like this over space age stuff like Mass Effect.

Hope you get into the game, becuase it has a lot to offer. A lot of people aer turned away by its gameplay/combat mechanics becuase they arent the usual action RPG gameplay like Fable or Oblivion. Number 2 though, which is comig out in March, is more of an action RPG game though, with more streamlined combat. Cant wait for that, should be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Denikk
AAG ROOKIE
Denikk

AAG Poster Points : 51

PostSubject: Re: dragon Age origins    dragon Age origins  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:06 pm

Dragon Age is just amazing...
It's the best RPG I have ever played... and RPG are the games I enjoy the most...
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: dragon Age origins    dragon Age origins  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:41 am

Its not Dragon Age its me. I love RPG's but im going through a rough patch with video games right now. Cant seem to get into games apart from the ones i am really craving which are Mario Party 8 which is expensive for a oldish game and Skate 3 which i just got from gamelane and will get it next week.

But i have Zelda Twilight Princess, Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age Origins + all the expansions to play. So its defiantly not Dragon Age its me.

Time to save cash for new reviews next year. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: dragon Age origins    dragon Age origins  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:27 am

played a little under 10 hours of this game now. Might please you to know that i am into this game now. 10 hours of gamerplay i have like 60 gamer points which is shit for 10 hours. But i had to play like i would on the PC and not worry about achievements in order to enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

AAG Poster Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: dragon Age origins    dragon Age origins  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:56 pm

PureAussieGamer wrote:
played a little under 10 hours of this game now. Might please you to know that i am into this game now. 10 hours of gamerplay i have like 60 gamer points which is shit for 10 hours. But i had to play like i would on the PC and not worry about achievements in order to enjoy the game.

Had a feeling you would warm upto the game. Enjoy yourself, gather your party and venture forth and all that. ^_^
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: dragon Age origins    dragon Age origins  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:35 am

Finished the game now. Good ending although the arch demon was pretty hard for me. I was on level 20 i guess thats the bad thing about warriors they have to stand right at its feet. I did beat him on the first try but in a very anti climactic way. i was the only one on my team alive and the Dark spawn wernt coming to kill me for some reason and i just stood there fireing the huge fireballs at the dragon haha.

Onto the DLC. I got to say Lillianas song is kind of boring right now.
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

AAG Poster Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: dragon Age origins    dragon Age origins  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:03 pm

you're actually reminding me of a forum review I did for the Dragon Age Origins DLC. It pretty much said, get Stone Prisoner, Warden's Keep, Darkspawn Chronicles, Awakening and Witch Hunt, don't bother with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dragon Age origins    dragon Age origins  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dragon Age origins
Page 1 of 1