All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Deltora Quest Anime Now Dubbed! AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Deltora Quest Anime Now Dubbed! Brutalgamerlogo

Deltora Quest Anime Now Dubbed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

Deltora Quest Anime Now Dubbed! Empty
PostSubject: Deltora Quest Anime Now Dubbed!   Deltora Quest Anime Now Dubbed! Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Hey all if there are any Anime fans out there then i suggest you guys start watching this one.

Its based on a series of books that i loved reading during my mid teens and i always thought it would be good to see the Deltora Quest series as a bunch of movies or a video game. Emily Rodda has answered the call and has agreed to let her books be turned into an Anime.

It would of only started being Dubbed in the last 6 months id guess since i did try looking for it a few months ago.

Its about a 16 year old who sets out on a quest to retrieve the 7 magic gems and return them to the belt of Deltora and then to find the heir of the thrown.
All of this is so that the heir can drive away the evil that dwells throughout the land.

The anime is pretty good and does follow the books quite well. Although i think the main character is a little wrong but for the most part is a cool kid.
It does have a little bit of cute humor but i think it would be more for the more mature anime fans. Remembering the books i can remember some pretty scary and dark moments.

Check it out for yourself. This is the best link i could find.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/deltora-quest-episode-1-english-dubbed
Back to top Go down
Tazzy da devil
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 22

Deltora Quest Anime Now Dubbed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deltora Quest Anime Now Dubbed!   Deltora Quest Anime Now Dubbed! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:44 am

Oh yeah, I saw this on Cartoon Network a while ago. I didn't actually watch more than a couple of episodes though. Might check it out of I have time.
Back to top Go down

Deltora Quest Anime Now Dubbed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Age Gaming :: Other Forums :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: