All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Podcast review and question AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Podcast review and question Brutalgamerlogo

Podcast review and question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wyldcat34
AAG ROOKIE
wyldcat34

AAG Poster Points : 50

Podcast review and question Empty
PostSubject: Podcast review and question   Podcast review and question Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:18 am

Hi AAG,
I have been listening to your podcasts and they are quite good, top work!
They are relaxed, funny and at times have great banter along with good topic discussions.

A quick question however, is there any reason why you have decided to mono channel the audio for each host/co-host? I ask only because, as a personal opinion only, I find it a little distracting and feel it detracts a little from the podcast itself.

Other than that one question, all good guys, keep it up!

Cheers
Garry
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

PostSubject: Re: Podcast review and question   Podcast review and question Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:33 am

Do you mean the host one the left speaker and the co hosts in the right one?

If so its not a choice. Its how its recorded. Over the next few months when we have taken a break from the podcast we will re asses the podcast and add afew things like an intro etc.

Might even get 2 teams of people and each team does a podcast every 2 weeks so there is never a break in podcast. We would need another 5 people though.
Back to top Go down
wyldcat34
AAG ROOKIE
wyldcat34

AAG Poster Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: Podcast review and question   Podcast review and question Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:22 pm

OK cool, was just asking.
I know the way that my friend and I do it makes ours stereo, however, there is alot of work that my friend does at his end to produce ours before posting, so i guess its 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Podcast review and question   Podcast review and question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Podcast review and question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Age Gaming :: Other Forums :: Feedback, Suggestions & AAG Support-
Jump to: