All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

My New Most Anticipated Title! AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

My New Most Anticipated Title! Brutalgamerlogo

My New Most Anticipated Title!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

My New Most Anticipated Title! Empty
PostSubject: My New Most Anticipated Title!   My New Most Anticipated Title! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:18 am

Untill just moment ago, I cant remember a time when Ive been as excited for a game as I am for Skyrim so far away from release. Usually it doesnt phase me until the day before the game comes out. But Skyrim had me soiling my jocks in anticipation. So it takes a special thing to knock that out of my top spot for Most Anticipated Games...

And that special something is...

Kingdom Under Fire II.

For those of you who havent played the original games, you are truely missing out. Kingdom under Fire: The Crusades is the best in the series, and can be picked up for like 15 bucks on eBay.

Be warned though, these games are extremely difficult and should only be attempted by serious Strategy enthusiants. Thats not to say its a 'Stategy' game in the traditional definition that has you building a civilization or something. Its more of a mix between an RPG, Third Person Action, and a War Simulator/Stratey. Very engaging stuff for those of you with a good deal of patience and skill.

Edit: Also, just letting you know that the original IS backwards compatiable on the 360.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

My New Most Anticipated Title! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Most Anticipated Title!   My New Most Anticipated Title! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:19 am

This looks sweet man. I like those big scale games.
Back to top Go down

My New Most Anticipated Title!
Page 1 of 1