All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Introduce Yourself! AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Introduce Yourself! Brutalgamerlogo

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+38
qolnubd
Chilli
wyldcat34
Ulturas
bong_147-65
Zee
mango
Tazzy da devil
Yippee
OzzyGamerChick
Panthagrey
kriss
HollowPonds
Darth Rahu
Inky
Belial
fckhead44
Falcon33
WullyC
DieSmiling
yesitshim
Lukey3204
Denikk
zero_x
89tnp
Elphinkiller
Pugsy5
gun_shot_victim
andyfot10
G_SE7EN7
samipuss
Ian
Scandoflick
Hardy
Simone89
PAG/ GroundRex
Laxman
GO BAYS
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

AAG Poster Points : 380

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:59 am

Come here and introduce yourself!

I am GO BAYS (Craig). I am the owner of All Age Gaming. If you have any questions or suggestions for the site or forum, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Thanks and enjoy the new forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allagegaming.com
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:36 am

Hello all, Laxman here (John!).

I am a writer for All Age Gaming and a long-time and dedicated gamer. Always looking for new friends on the Xbox, so please feel free to add me on LIVE, Gamertag: AAG Laxman. I play pretty much everything with a good multiplayer, so yeah, see you on the field!
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:40 pm

I do video reviews for All Age Gaming.My favorite type of games are 3rd person shooter. Gears of war, mass effect, uncharted 2. My favorite games are God Of War 1,2,3, mass effect 1, Heavy rain and uncharted 1 and 2.

I tend not to accept people on xbox live unless its for achievements haha. And i never accept on my ps3.
Back to top Go down
Simone89
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Hey everyone,

Im Simone, im new to gaming and im only good at Tetris and Little Big Planet but I try to play games like Halo but am no good : (
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:04 am

Welcome Simone, thanks for joining the forum!
Back to top Go down
Hardy
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:47 am

Im Hardy From DTV

avid gamer for pc
mostly play mmorpgs but just last week bought a ps3 to get into some new styles of gaming

hope to meet some new people and learn some new things, since alot of games are new to me i dont have a bias opinion on things, i just say it how it is
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:58 am

Welcome Hardy, thanks for joining! I see you have just bought a PS3. Let me know your PSN ID in the thread I created in the PS3 section and I will add you tonight.

Thanks
Craig
Back to top Go down
Scandoflick
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 31

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Hi Im Scandoflick (Khye)
I enjoy long walks on the beach and...... oops wrong forum Very Happy
Im a PS3 reviewer on AAG and been a keen gamer through the PS2 and PS1 days. Like a variety of games but particularly RPGs, action/adventure and shooters but hardly ever end up in big online multi players matches as I consistently get my ace handed to me. Have just gotten into the PS move and cant wait to see what comes out over the next few years.
Back to top Go down
Ian
AAG ROOKIE
Ian

AAG Poster Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:31 am

Scandoflick wrote:
Hi Im Scandoflick (Khye)
I enjoy long walks on the beach and...... oops wrong forum Very Happy
Im a PS3 reviewer on AAG and been a keen gamer through the PS2 and PS1 days. Like a variety of games but particularly RPGs, action/adventure and shooters but hardly ever end up in big online multi players matches as I consistently get my ace handed to me. Have just gotten into the PS move and cant wait to see what comes out over the next few years.

Hey people, yus I too like the video games, I have a cat and His name is Hercules. For reals though, I'll play almost anything on anywhere somehow always manage to find games around. Grew up PC gaming but then arcades and PS and Gameboys at the friends, big fan of RPGs and Action Adventure Games, Open world games and more and more those darn arcade titles on XBLA
Back to top Go down
samipuss
AAG ROOKIE
samipuss

AAG Poster Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:45 am

hey all, samipuss here. love my gaming, have ps3 and wii at the moment.
theres a psp also flosting around somewhere in the house.

catch ya online sometime.
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:21 am

Welcome samipuss!
Back to top Go down
G_SE7EN7
AAG REGULAR
G_SE7EN7

AAG Poster Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:12 am

Hey guys and girls
Im from a clan called AsG Australian Social Gamers, we play mostly FPS. thought i would say hi after checking this site out for the first time. been looking for a good review site and im liking wat im seeing so far Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.australiansocialgamers.com.au
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:13 am

G_SE7EN7 wrote:
Hey guys and girls
Im from a clan called AsG Australian Social Gamers, we play mostly FPS. thought i would say hi after checking this site out for the first time. been looking for a good review site and im liking wat im seeing so far Smile

Welcome mate. You should bring your clan along to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:13 am

Awesome G_SE7EN7, thanks for that. You obviously got my email? Wink

Craig
Back to top Go down
G_SE7EN7
AAG REGULAR
G_SE7EN7

AAG Poster Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:18 am

Smile Yep I got it, just waiting to talk to the gun_shot_victim, our forum owner, about it but I think he will be keen
Back to top Go down
http://www.australiansocialgamers.com.au
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:19 am

Cool mate, thanks for that and good to see you on here.
Back to top Go down
andyfot10
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:13 am

hey fellas im from AsG (Australian Social Gamers ) Just checking out the site im liking this veryymuch Smile
BOL fellas
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Welcome mate!
Back to top Go down
gun_shot_victim
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 9

PostSubject: AsG    Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Hello guys i am gun_shot_victim and i am the founder of AsG, G_SE7EN7 has filled me in and i'm all for it. I have been mailing game makers and promoters for the last 10 months so this is a step in the right direction. I am really impressed with what you have done here on this site.
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:05 pm

Hi mate, welcome to the forum and thanks for joining. That's great you like the site. Email me at craig@allagegaming.com and we will discuss particulars. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pugsy5
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:56 am

hello guys,
im from Australiaocial gamers, im the comp leader there so just checking out our partner site. good looking site aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 am

Welcome mate!
Back to top Go down
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

AAG Poster Points : 65

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:45 am

Hey guys I am Elphinkiller (Michael), Elphinkiller is my Gamertag and my PSN ID. If you really want my Wii number just ask for it. I sometimes write for AAG when I have some spare time (hopefully some more coming soon). I play a big range of games. Everything from FPS to Sports to Puzzle and Racing games, basically everything, although I don't get the chance to play everything any more. Look forward to seeing you all online.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 am

Wii has numbers?
Back to top Go down
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

AAG Poster Points : 65

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:52 am

Yep it is the worst online system of all 3 consoles. Xbox Live being the best and daylight second.

You have to have my numbers for the consoles and I have to have yours then there are specific ones for each game as well, it is a nightmare. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Age Gaming :: AAG Main User Forums :: Introduce Yourself - POST HERE FIRST-
Jump to: