All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills Brutalgamerlogo

Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills   Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:47 pm

A video a made a week after the release of Halo Reach.

If you get any epic and i mean EPIC kills of any sort and you want me to upload it to another video PM me and ill give you instructions on how to file share it with me over xbox live.

Dont forget to subscribe and thumbs up the video!!
Back to top Go down
Ian
AAG ROOKIE
Ian

AAG Poster Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills   Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:24 am

Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills Deathknight464fafc2ea196
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

AAG Poster Points : 380

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills   Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Nice video Victor, although I never have been able to get into Halo MP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allagegaming.com
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills   Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:31 am

GO BAYS wrote:
Nice video Victor, although I never have been able to get into Halo MP.

I have met heaps of people like you Craig who arent THAT into shooters and dont like Halo MP. But I think you just need some good team mates to help you through the lower ranks 'till you get some skill up then you'll really admire the game for what it offers. It takes someone who can really appreciate good game design to love Halo MP (that, or being 12 and thinking the bright colours are cool!).

If you still have it, we'll have to play some Big Team Battle together sometime!
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills   Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:38 am

Thanks John, but nah I got rid of it, didn't even bother finishing the campaign. MOH FTW!
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills   Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:30 am

Hahaha, fair enough.

We'll have to team up on MoH again though!! Perhaps you should try Bad Company 2 Craig? I prefer that over MoH and its the same style, only on a much larger scale. And with the new Vietnam expansion coming soon (anyone know when??) thats even more reason to pick it up! Plus they released a Ultimate edition or something, with the expansion and map packs and that, but im not sure if thats in Aus or not.
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills   Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:28 am

Fair enough John, the BF:BC2 Ultimate Edition is only $64.95 at Gamelane.

http://www.game-lane.com.au/xbox-360-games/2395-battlefield-bad-company-2-ultimate-edition-xbox-360.html

I think I'd still prefer MOH though mate, as the smaller maps is what I like, if BFBC2 is on a larger scale then I probably won't like it. Will probably get COD:BO for the SP and give the MP a try, but knowing me will trade it in! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills   Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach: Top 10 Sticky Kills
Page 1 of 1