All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Who has a Wii and do you play it? AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Who has a Wii and do you play it? Brutalgamerlogo

Who has a Wii and do you play it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

AAG Poster Points : 380

Who has a Wii and do you play it? Empty
PostSubject: Who has a Wii and do you play it?   Who has a Wii and do you play it? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:17 am

Hey guys,

Just wondering how many of you have a Wii? And if you, do you ever use it?

I have one and my 3 and a half year old daughter is the main one who plays it! lol

There are a few good party games on it, but it really isn't a gamers console IMO. The Mario games are good, but I have never been a Nintendo, let alone a Mario fan. Sega and Sonic has always been the go for me ever since the Sega Master System II.

Anyway, lets get some discussion going in here!

Craig
Back to top Go down
http://www.allagegaming.com
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: Who has a Wii and do you play it?   Who has a Wii and do you play it? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Haha, I love the idea of a Wii. More precisely; Nintendo. They got me into gaming, and I feel I owe them.

I've had two Wii's since they released. One straight up. Got sick of it, went for a PS3 to complement my Xbox. Got sick of the lack of good games, so I sold that too.

Brought another Wii last year, so I could play Zelda again and Animal Crossing (shutup!). But, needless to say, I got sick of it again, sold it and brought another PS3 for Heavy Rain and Little Big Planet. Loved it so much I decided to keep it, but now, I think im going to get my third Wii... Why? For Goldeneye and Donkey Kong of course! It looks to me like Nintendo is making a come back with another bunch of top-quality games and really showing the world why it used to be the king of gaming!

I think im kind of syupid for selling/trading so many consoles, but its finally time to hold on to them now!
Back to top Go down
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

AAG Poster Points : 65

PostSubject: Re: Who has a Wii and do you play it?   Who has a Wii and do you play it? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:13 am

Craig can you get me one of those Mario 25th Aniversary Wii's from Nintendo to review. I will send back plain old boring white Wii in it's place. They are not the same!!!! That's what I am telling the wife anyway!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G_SE7EN7
AAG REGULAR
G_SE7EN7

AAG Poster Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: Who has a Wii and do you play it?   Who has a Wii and do you play it? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:22 am

I live with my gf who ones a wii, she got it mainly for wii fit.... but she doesnt use it much... About the only times it really gets a run is when we got friends over and feel like a laugh playing mario cart or mario party(tho mario party gets boring real quick) Enjoyed wii sports if your keen for a more physical gaming session but i must say that i think guitar hero is much better on the wii, for some reason they put better strummers on the wii guitars then the ps ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.australiansocialgamers.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has a Wii and do you play it?   Who has a Wii and do you play it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has a Wii and do you play it?
Page 1 of 1