All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Time Crisis Demo AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Time Crisis Demo Brutalgamerlogo

Time Crisis Demo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

AAG Poster Points : 65

Time Crisis Demo Empty
PostSubject: Time Crisis Demo   Time Crisis Demo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:47 pm

I downloaded the Time Crisis Demo the other night and had a quick look. It uses the move really well, my 1 gripe would be that without the gun attachment my hands were a little cramped on the controller trying use 1 hand to pull the trigger and the other to hit the move button to reload. I don't have the gun attachment so it is hard for me to say whether using it would fix the problem. I might give the a bit more of a run with a mate later in the week and see how it goes two player.
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

AAG Poster Points : 380

Time Crisis Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis Demo   Time Crisis Demo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:03 am

Cool, I wondered what that demo would be like, but I don't have Move, so no point me downloading it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allagegaming.com
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

Time Crisis Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis Demo   Time Crisis Demo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:24 am

GO BAYS wrote:
Cool, I wondered what that demo would be like, but I don't have Move, so no point me downloading it.

I think you can play with a normal controller as well Craig. I will try it out tonight and report how it goes.i
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

AAG Poster Points : 380

Time Crisis Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis Demo   Time Crisis Demo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:27 am

Thanks mate, that would be good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allagegaming.com
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

Time Crisis Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis Demo   Time Crisis Demo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:05 am

I tried this last night with the controller as requested. It sucked hard, would recommend having Move for this game for sure. The controller made it almost unplayable as the screen is really busy and I would lose the crosshairs all the time which obviously doesn't matter when you use Move.
Back to top Go down
zero_x
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 9

Time Crisis Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis Demo   Time Crisis Demo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:27 am

Strangely my friend is very interested in this upcoming Time Crisis game!

It is such a pity Namco didn't release a new Guncon that works on large screen TVs and LCDs but I guess with the Move and Wiimote its a good enough replacement.
Back to top Go down
89tnp
AAG ROOKIE
89tnp

AAG Poster Points : 17

Time Crisis Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis Demo   Time Crisis Demo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:04 am

hmmm interesting.

surely there will be some cheap flog offs on ebay of the gun attachment so I don't think that will be an issue, but do you need the nav control for this?

I really don't feel like shelling out for it.
Back to top Go down
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

Time Crisis Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis Demo   Time Crisis Demo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:26 pm

you don't need the Nav controller, it is on rails like every other time crisis soyou move to a point shoot all the bad guys and then the AI moves you to the next point.
Back to top Go down
Scandoflick
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 31

Time Crisis Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis Demo   Time Crisis Demo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:13 pm

I had a crack with my mates and a couple of move controllers and its good fun. Unless your REALLY into time crisis though just stick to the demo as the main game apparently takes less than an hour to complete. Maybe a hire out job. It would be okay if they only charged like $30 for the game but its practically a full price game which is insane IMO
Back to top Go down
89tnp
AAG ROOKIE
89tnp

AAG Poster Points : 17

Time Crisis Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis Demo   Time Crisis Demo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:24 am

see what happens at chrissy. considering they were selling starter packs for $68, a $120 starter back bundle with time crisis and gun attachment may not be too far fetched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Crisis Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis Demo   Time Crisis Demo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Crisis Demo
Page 1 of 1