All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

The Walking Dead TV Show AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

The Walking Dead TV Show Brutalgamerlogo

The Walking Dead TV Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
AAG ROOKIE
Ian

AAG Poster Points : 72

The Walking Dead TV Show Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead TV Show   The Walking Dead TV Show Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:18 am

Started last night (Halloween) Aust should be right behind it: Looks like a mini series or 8 part short season to test. I think this is the only tv show to have or even rival a traditional zombie movie ever. Epic

The Walking Dead tells the story of the months and years that follow after a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, who travel in search of a safe and secure home.

The comic goes on to explore the challenges of life in a world overrun by zombies who take a toll on the survivors, and sometimes the interpersonal conflicts present a greater danger to their continuing survival than the zombies that roam the country. Over time, the characters are changed by the constant exposure to death and some grow willing to do anything to survive.

http://www.tvrage.com/The_Walking_Dead

The Walking Dead TV Show The-Walking-Dead
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead TV Show   The Walking Dead TV Show Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Yeah this looks really awesome - gotta love Zombies.

I think its great the execs decided to greenlight a second season before it even went to air. Shows they have faith in the series and that it really must be something special to do this before the ratings were even in a line of sight.
Back to top Go down
Ian
AAG ROOKIE
Ian

AAG Poster Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead TV Show   The Walking Dead TV Show Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Give me 1 1/2 and I'll tell you how it is, just watching it now. You may find that the 'second season' is actually the first full season. My understanding was the initial eps: there are only 8, so it's like a mini series or long 8 part movie. Obviously they decided to run with it

EDIT: whelp it was aright, for a pilot didn't really grab me, but pretty unique for a TV show/ felt more like a movie almost no action though. Some pretty cool shots of the city; if you've seen True Blood it's kinda like that I guess, similar southern feel very dark, zombies seem more intelligent and concious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead TV Show   The Walking Dead TV Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead TV Show
Page 1 of 1