All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

LA Noire Trailer - Finally! AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

LA Noire Trailer - Finally! Brutalgamerlogo

LA Noire Trailer - Finally!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

LA Noire Trailer - Finally! Empty
PostSubject: LA Noire Trailer - Finally!   LA Noire Trailer - Finally! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:24 am

Dont know you've checked this out yet or not, but Rockstar just released the first trailer to LA Noire, which is probably my most anticipated game, well, ever. I seriously cannot remember a time when ive wanted a game so bad, apart from maybe when Borderlands was first announced and when it was a serious piece of ultimate gaming rather than the cartoony junk-shop it was (which still happened to be awesome anyway!).

Anyway, check out the trailer and some info on the game here;

LA Noire Trailer Reveal
Back to top Go down
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

AAG Poster Points : 65

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire Trailer - Finally!   LA Noire Trailer - Finally! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:17 am

Why isn't this in the PS3 section??? Twisted Evil

I am looking forward to this now as well. I am a big fan of Rockstar, not to the point of complete fanboi-ism but I appreciate what they do. Not sure which platform to get this on though. Might have to look at who is getting any DLC or freebies first.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire Trailer - Finally!   LA Noire Trailer - Finally! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Elphinkiller wrote:
Well im sure it was, a 'Why wasnt this in the Xbox section?' argument would be just as justified. And as someone who has both, I greatly prefer my Xbox.

And yeah, Rockstar are a gret company, always pushing boundaries. But they arent developing this, its actually a new Aussy team from Bondi. Make me as proud as I was when I learned Irrational where Aussy!
Back to top Go down
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

AAG Poster Points : 65

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire Trailer - Finally!   LA Noire Trailer - Finally! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Laxman wrote:
Elphinkiller wrote:
Well im sure it was, a 'Why wasnt this in the Xbox section?' argument would be just as justified. And as someone who has both, I greatly prefer my Xbox.

And yeah, Rockstar are a gret company, always pushing boundaries. But they arent developing this, its actually a new Aussy team from Bondi. Make me as proud as I was when I learned Irrational where Aussy!

I was just yanking your chain about the PS3 / Xbox thing. It really doesn't bother me either way. I have all three consoles and they are all good for different reasons. However with a game like this I am always torn on which platform to get it. It will probably have limited multiplayer (if at all) so that doesn't mean that I have to get it on the Xbox. So it is a bit of a decision to make. As I said I will probably wait and see which ones are getting the better deal on bonuses and then make my mind up.

Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire Trailer - Finally!   LA Noire Trailer - Finally! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:55 pm

Elphinkiller wrote:
Laxman wrote:
Elphinkiller wrote:

I was just yanking your chain about the PS3 / Xbox thing. It really doesn't bother me either way. I have all three consoles and they are all good for different reasons. However with a game like this I am always torn on which platform to get it. It will probably have limited multiplayer (if at all) so that doesn't mean that I have to get it on the Xbox. So it is a bit of a decision to make. As I said I will probably wait and see which ones are getting the better deal on bonuses and then make my mind up.

Yeah same here. Xbox, without a doubt, has better online capabilites and community and is always my choice for Multiplayer-centred games, but a lot of multiplatform games look better on the PS3 and this is one game I want to play with the sharpest visuals around so i might have to go for PS3.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire Trailer - Finally!   LA Noire Trailer - Finally! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:38 am

im looking forward to this game. Im hoping its something new and different. Im after a kind of Heavy rain story line with a 3rd person kind of GTA gameplay.

I havent seen any gameplay for this game so i wouldent know.

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire Trailer - Finally!   LA Noire Trailer - Finally! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:06 am

No gameplay on it yet, but from the few hands-on ive read, that sound pretty spot on Vic. Great story with open-world gameplay, only a hell of alot more detail and much more gameplay mechanics than GTA games. I think its safe to say this game is going to really put the spot light on what Aussie developers are capable of, becuase a lot of people didnt realize the first Bioshock was home grown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire Trailer - Finally!   LA Noire Trailer - Finally! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LA Noire Trailer - Finally!
Page 1 of 1