All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Best comedic minds AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Best comedic minds Brutalgamerlogo

Best comedic minds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

Best comedic minds Empty
PostSubject: Best comedic minds   Best comedic minds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:22 am

Alright, lets hear eveyones favourite comedians. Really think about this though. I dont just mean your favourite stand-up comic, or favourite funny actor, I mean really think about who you think is/are the worlds funniest or smartest comedians.

Without a reasonable doubt, I would have to go with the single great mind of both Trey Parker and Matt Stone combined (the mind behind South Park). They are comic geniuses, and I was watching Orgazmo the other day and i think its unbelieveable, the stuff these guys write yet they still dont get the recognition they deserve becuase of all the uptight parents and stereotypical conservatives with problems with alot of their work. I dont like these guys for thier shock factor or even jokes, but I admire and respect these guys for thier unimaginable smarts. I look at these guys work as art more than I do any other comedian or writer.

Also, as a comic actor, I would have to say Will Ferrel is my main man for getting the giggles happening!
Back to top Go down
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

AAG Poster Points : 65

Best comedic minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best comedic minds   Best comedic minds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:27 am

Without a doubt Jerry Seinfeld is awesome. I loved his show, and saw him do stand up when he came to Melbourne, he was so quick witted and smart it was amazing. Locally I like Wil Anderson very smart guy who can make a political joke as funny as a dick joke.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

Best comedic minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best comedic minds   Best comedic minds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:23 am

I like Bill Hicks. And as an actor Jim Carey. He has his own unique style that no one will ever have. Also he is a versatile actor being able to do the serious roles really well to.

WOO 100 posts.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

Best comedic minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best comedic minds   Best comedic minds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 am

PureAussieGamer wrote:
I like Bill Hicks. And as an actor Jim Carey. He has his own unique style that no one will ever have. Also he is a versatile actor being able to do the serious roles really well to.

WOO 100 posts.

Yeah, I really liked him in 27 (I think thats what it was?). He is great at being able to be serious as well as downright hilarious. Watched Dumb and Dumber the other day for the first time in years, just as funny as it used to be.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

Best comedic minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best comedic minds   Best comedic minds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:00 am

The number 23 Razz

You should watch Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. A great Jim carey movie. And he plays a serious role in it. Very sad/happy/everything.
Back to top Go down
Denikk
AAG ROOKIE
Denikk

AAG Poster Points : 51

Best comedic minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best comedic minds   Best comedic minds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:55 am

I've seen Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind too.. great movie...
Seth MacFarlane is just amazing.. watch Family Guy and you'll understand...
IMO the shows that Seth made have the best humor ever...
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

Best comedic minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best comedic minds   Best comedic minds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:59 am

i do like family guy. But simpsons is heaps better. It has heart for one. Better writers. Anyone can write a family guy episode. And i find American Dad pretty boring.
Back to top Go down
Denikk
AAG ROOKIE
Denikk

AAG Poster Points : 51

Best comedic minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best comedic minds   Best comedic minds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Yea I don't love American Dad either... but never really watched Simpsons either...
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

Best comedic minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best comedic minds   Best comedic minds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:59 am

PureAussieGamer wrote:
i do like family guy. But simpsons is heaps better. It has heart for one. Better writers. Anyone can write a family guy episode. And i find American Dad pretty boring.

Yeah, I think American Dad sucks a big one. I used to love family guy, but its getting stale in its newer seasons. Simpsons on the other hand, is getting better and better. Absolutely loving the new seasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best comedic minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best comedic minds   Best comedic minds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best comedic minds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Age Gaming :: Other Forums :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: