All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Fallout: New Vegas AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Fallout: New Vegas Brutalgamerlogo

Fallout: New Vegas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
AAG ROOKIE
Ian

AAG Poster Points : 72

Fallout: New Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:00 am

Please don't let the following glitch put you off the game. So far I have had 0 issue with the game. As I did with Fallout 3. Really I never have issues with glitches or bugs, must be lucky I guess:

Pretty funny though, they really do need to update their graphics engine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ToKIkw3LIoQ#!

Last edited by IanAAG on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:06 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : video from Youtube haveing issues)
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:45 am

Haha, yeah Ive heard heaps about bad glitches and bugs already, but I havent experinced any besides a few freezes and the typical graphical glitch where someone will disappear for a few secodns or be standing a few inches of the ground. None of this takes away from what I love about Fallout though, so im not complaining! With a game this size and genre though, it would be silly for people to assume there wouldnt be a ton of glitches.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:24 pm

I am still going threw fallout 3 haha. Slowly but surely. I have completed the story but not the side ones. =[
Back to top Go down
Ian
AAG ROOKIE
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:19 pm

PureAussieGamer wrote:
I am still going threw fallout 3 haha. Slowly but surely. I have completed the story but not the side ones. =[

Oh that wonderful game. I spent bloomin months on it *sigh* the summer of 08. Pro Tip: when you to pick perks for your new character is NV, pick the wasteland 'crazy' one at the bottom. It's purely a throwback to the original games but it makes a bunch of weird and wonderful things happen and appear in the game like aliens and the like, you can just stumble over them throughout the game but would otherwise miss 'the conspiracy' without that perk activated. People will know what I mean when they see it.
alien
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Haha, yeah I picked that one Ian. It sounded awesome, but the only thing Ive seen happen with it is what I can only deduce as a very sly stab towards Indiana Jones. Just off to the left side of the road as you exit the first town you are in, when you hear the spooky alien music, there is a refridgerator. Inside this fride you can see a bunched up skeleton wearing a familar looking cowboy hat. Looks as if someone wearing said hat tried to escape a Nuke by hiding inside a fridge (anyone big fan of Southpark or someone who managed to sit through the last Indy movie will know what im talking about)... Dont know if this is what they were going for, but I certainly found it amusing.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:04 pm

I am really getting into Fallout 3 now. I have always liked the game but i would always kill everyone even people helping me cause i was impatient. But now with my new found patients i am doing everything. Well trying.
Back to top Go down
Ian
AAG ROOKIE
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Laxman wrote:
Haha, yeah I picked that one Ian. It sounded awesome, but the only thing Ive seen happen with it is what I can only deduce as a very sly stab towards Indiana Jones. Just off to the left side of the road as you exit the first town you are in, when you hear the spooky alien music, there is a refridgerator. Inside this fride you can see a bunched up skeleton wearing a familar looking cowboy hat. Looks as if someone wearing said hat tried to escape a Nuke by hiding inside a fridge (anyone big fan of Southpark or someone who managed to sit through the last Indy movie will know what im talking about)... Dont know if this is what they were going for, but I certainly found it amusing.

Haha yer I saw that ...funny! I found a house too so far in primm that was not meant to be there
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:49 am

ima buy it from england for 65 lol
or i could get it from jb for 90 or game lane for 80
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout: New Vegas
Page 1 of 1